Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Oprah's Favorite Things

While watching Oprah's Favorite Things episode yesterday, I had a few thoughts...

Would I act this crazy and dramatic if I were on the show?
Holy cow, they're getting a lot of stuff!
They really have medics standing by in case anyone passes out or has a heart attack?
Who wants that, I would totally sell it!
Oh my, that man/woman is crazy!

Anyhow, lots of thoughts were going through my head, but I couldn't help but to think of this SNL skit I saw a few weeks ago.  The video below is not good quality, but watch the reactions of the audience, that's the hilarious part.  And if you want a better quality video, go here.

So funny!  I laugh so hard every time the ladies head explodes!

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Do they really act like this on Oprah? It makes no sense. Why doesn't she hand out things at the door as people leave. It's like seeing how bad people can act. Stupid!

Candace said...

So funny! I love it!