We celebrated Addison turning 5 yesterday. I can hardly believe I have a 5 year old! She had a great day and enjoyed taking treats to school for the first time. Before school, I was helping her with her shoes and she told me she didn't think her shoes were going to fit anymore since she was 5 now! We had lots of fun celebrating her special day!

7 comments:
Awesome cake! You should go into business!
Great cake. I bet Addison loved it. Wow, you do so well you should take that class and then go into business.
You did a great job on the cake. And the girls' costumes are too cute
I LOVE the cake! Did you have a form pan? Or just cut it out? Whatever you did, I can tell you put a lot of work into it! ;) Looks like a fun birthday. She's getting so big. (You should realize I'll probably be saying that for the rest of her life.) haha.
Beautiful Birthday Girl!!
Beautiful cake you made her!!
Very impressive!
Great job on the cake!!! I still remember meeting you when you were expecting Addison, it doesn't seem so long ago. I hope she had a very special day. We miss you!
Sweet cake!! I think you could run a cake business in your spare time. :)) Sounds like you and I had similar days in our pjs!! Love those days. Sure wish we were there tomorrow for the youth building dedication. Wendall is preaching here and we are having him for lunch at our place so we'll celebrate with him - sort of crazy since Jason and him are the the previous two youth guys before Travis.
Post a Comment