Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Whew!

Holy smokes!
The last few weeks have been busy.
I haven't even read any of the blogs I follow for almost two weeks now.
I feel like I'm behind on one of my favorite shows or something!
It's been a crazy few weeks for me.
Last week was Halloween, twice.
I also decided to do a garage sale on top of that.
Addison's birthday was Monday.
I made treats for school, made a cake, and took a shopping trip to get birthday stuff.
I took a trip with the girls to see a friend yesterday.
We've had something every evening too, which left me worn out and on the verge of getting sick.
So, the last few nights, I've been trying to get to bed earlier.
Today is the first day I haven't had anything in a long time.
It feels wonderful!
I'm in sweats and haven't done a thing to my hair or face today.
I did brush my teeth though!
I've managed to get the house mostly back in order.
The laundry is going.
The dishwasher is running.
And we get to eat at church tonight so I don't even have to cook!
I'm thankful for days like today that allow me to catch up.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

And on top of that you were helping in Kansas. We thank you.

Robin said...

Brushing teeth means you are doing well at our house!