Friday, December 10, 2010

Art Project

I saw this on my friend Amy's blog and Addison has loved it.  It's a really simple art activity. 
All you need is some construction paper, coloring pages, tape and a push pin.  I went online and printed off lots of simple Christmas coloring pages.  Tape the coloring page to the construction paper and lay it on the carpet or on a towel.  With the push pin, gently poke holes along the lines through both pieces of paper.  Make sure you leave space in between each hole or it will tear.  Once you have gone over all the lines, remove the coloring page and tape the construction paper onto a window.  Addison is still working on pages and taping them up on our back door.  We started with the word Joy so she could get the hang of it!  We worked on the two bottom pictures together...I enjoyed it too, it was kind of therapeutic!

2 comments:

Dianne said...

lHow fun and good for coordinataion. You're going to have beautiful windows.

Sweet Pea said...

I love it! Not sure if Hunter would stay focused long enough for this but I'm going to remember this for next year!