Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Thanksgiving Day

We celebrated Thanksgiving at home this year.  It was nice to not drive anywhere.  We had another couple join us which was fun.  We lounged around, played games, ate a delicious meal and decorated for Christmas.  I think this may be the earliest we've ever had our Christmas decorations up.  Usually we're gone, so we can't put them up over Thanksgiving.
One memory I have from Thanksgiving is helping my mom tear up the bread for stuffing.  I always thought it was fun.  We had Addison and Mackenna help this year.  Addison did a great job, but I think Mackenna ate more than she put in the bowl, that's okay though!
Mackenna was fascinated with the Christmas decorations.  Hopefully she'll leave them alone!

1 comment:

Dianne said...

What a wonderful day you must of had. The girls look like they really liked tearing bread. Making memories! Can't wait for Christmas.