Holy, Holy, Holy
Is the Lord God Almighty
Who was, and is, and is to come,
With all creation I sing:
Praise to the King of Kings!
You are my everything,
And I will adore You!
(lyrics to Revelation Song)
(lyrics to Revelation Song)
208. parents who taught me the value of hard work
209. Colossians 3
210. friends who challenge me to be better
211. singing silly songs in the van
212. sledding
213. throwing snow balls
214. two successful minor surgeries
215. peacemaker ministries and Paul and Allison
216. no cavities!
217. a fresh start every morning
218. songs that speak to me
219. lunch with a friend
220. seeing compassion in my child
2 comments:
We sang this song at church yesterday. In fact, just the day before, I thought I needed to have Chris download it to our iPod. I love it. Thanks for sharing!
2 surgeries? Is everyone ok?
Post a Comment