Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Sick Day
After spending all of Monday and most of yesterday laying on the couch, I think I'm finally feeling better. I've been battling a sinus infection for several weeks now and it finally got the best of me. I started feeling bad on Saturday and by Monday morning I was under 2 heavy blankets, had the heat turned up to 75, had sweats and a jacket on, the small space heater on me and I still couldn't get warm. I don't think I've felt that bad in a long time...it seriously felt like my head might explode! I'm so thankful Travis was able to stay home and take care of the girls. I'm not sure what I would've done without him. Now hopefully I can get caught up on everything without wearing myself out too fast.
Labels:
DAILY LIFE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So glad you're feeling better! We missed you at MOPS Monday night! :)
Stay slow for a few days. There's nothing that can't wait.
Post a Comment