Today is Addison's first snow day (from school) ever. When I told her this morning, she about started crying. She wants to go to school to see her friends! I wonder what age that changes? Even though I'm not a teacher anymore, I was still pretty excited about the snow day. Nothing like getting that phone call in the morning telling you not to come to work, or in our case now, turn off the alarm and sleep in! Addison ventured outside for all of about 10 minutes, if that. It was so cold and the windchill was below zero.
If you look closely, you can see Mackenna watching Addison out the window. She wanted to go outside so bad, but I wouldn't let her!


1 comment:
Poor little deprived girl. Can't believe you wouldn't let her go out in the freezing weather! It does take a lot to get little ones set for the cold outside. That was one thing I always didn't like about living in Michigan. Invariably I'd get everyone ready to go out and someone would have to go to the bathroom.
Post a Comment