Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Mackenna!


6 comments:

Dianne said...

What a sweet, sweet girl. How did she get to be 2 so fast! Great shirt too.

Amy said...

Lisa, I LOVE her shirt? Did you make that? I can't believe she's TWO. Has it really been that long since my tub had a good scrubbing? ;) Miss you...

Amy said...

BTW - It wasn't meant to be a question. I really do love her shirt!!!

Nic said...

Hope she had a great birthday. Love her shirt. She's getting so big.

Ali Foley Shenk said...

Lisa, butting in randomly, but just wanted to let you know that you won the giveaway on my blog!!! The necklace is yours! Email me at acfshenk at gmail dot com for info. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday a bit late. It looks like she had a great birthday! So glad to be able to see these special moments via your blog.