Last week, we celebrated Mackenna's birthday and I can't believe she's two already! I was thinking about how much she's changed in the last year...she learned to walk, eats regular food, drinks cows milk, climbs up and down stairs, said a few words and plays with her sister. That made me think about all the changes she'll make this next year...learn to talk, potty training and moving to a big girl bed...so much to look forward to!
We had a fun day celebrating her birthday. She got a donut for breakfast, we all went out for lunch together and ate spaghetti (one of her favorites) for supper, along with birthday cake. Addison told me Mackenna wanted a rainbow cake for her birthday, so that's what I did. I didn't really have any other ideas, so I figured it would be an easy one to do. It was fun to see their surprise when I cut the cake and the cake was rainbow colored on the inside too! Mackenna loved her new tricycle and had fun learning to ride it!
5 comments:
I love the cake! What a great idea. Wonder if I can talk my big girls into something like that...they do LOVE M&Ms. I love the expression of joy on that sweet lil' face, hanging on to her sister! Miss you guys...
The cake is impressive. Great job, and you didn't feel well that day. You amaze me. Mackenna sure looks happy. Such a special little girl.
I love the cake too! Cute idea! Looks like she had a fun birthday!
That is a really cute cake! Perfect for a little girl. London had a trike like that - she loved it until Daddy ran over with the jeep - words of wisdom "put it where the driver can see it at all times"
That's the cutest cake!! She's an adorable birthday girl!
Post a Comment