I wish I would've had the video camera out last night so I could've captured Addison's excitement. Her tooth was so loose yesterday and was barely hanging on. When she went to bed, I told her to lay there and wiggle it. I also told her she should try pulling on it, but of course she thought that would hurt too much. She was in bed for maybe 15 minutes when she came running out of her room holding her hands out saying, "mom, mom I pulled it out and it didn't even hurt!!!" She was so excited! Of course, then she immediately wanted to call both grandparents to tell them. And then she wanted to wait up for daddy to tell him too. Needless to say, she was up late last night and very tired this morning!
She's hoping the tooth fairy will visit tonight. I told her last night that sometimes the tooth fairy gives a little extra money when it's your first tooth. She said, "huh...I thought the tooth fairy left us toothbrushes." She got a tooth pillow at school and it's out and ready to be put under her pillow tonight!
4 comments:
Daniel lost his first tooth on Friday. I have yet to post pictures. He asked his daddy to pull it out with pliers! ;) The tooth fairy does not have ANY cash on hand & has been remiss in her responsibilities. Before we left for Spring Break, Abbie left her tooth along with a note, as we had forgotten about it & she was still putting it under her pillow a week later! She got a letter from the NTA/RTFA (National Toothfairy Association/Retired Tooth Faries of America) in IL, apologizing for the negligence of the Oklahoma branch.
Yeah Addison! I love your new banner on your blog!
You can see the new tooth behind the space. Good it finally came out. Like the new look of your blog.
Her response is hilarious. Love the tooth pillow. Loosing teeth is the easiest money a kid this age can make huh?
Post a Comment