Today is a day to celebrate! It was on this day 15 years ago we found out my mom had stage 4 breast cancer. I remember that afternoon very well. I'm so thankful my mom is still here with us today and in honor of her journey, I had this necklace made for her. I wish I would've remembered to take a picture of her with it on. I love you mom!! God is good!

2 comments:
I love to hear stories like your Mom's because it gives me hope and reminds me that God is doing miracles all the time! Thanks for your encouragement you left us a couple days ago. I wish I could be at MOPS tonight! If you make some really cool craft let me know what it is. Tell everyone "hi" for me! Love ya.
I thank God that He allowed me to be a survivor, to have the chance to know my children as adults, to know my grandchildren, to grow old with my husband. Lisa, you are without a doubt, the most remarkable daughter a mother was ever privileged to have and I thank God to have you in my life. I love you. Mom
Post a Comment