Friday, April 1, 2011

Mackenna...Potty Stories

Tuesday morning, I was in the shower and Mackenna and Addison were playing in our room.  I heard Mackenna begin to scream and cry.  I asked Addison to see if she was okay.  Then I heard even louder screaming and crying.  I opened the shower door and there stood Mackenna with her toilet seat stuck around her neck!  (You know, the padded toddler seats that you put on the regular toilet seat.) Addison was trying to help her get it off, but it was stuck and her ears were about to be pulled off!  I so badly wanted to run and get my camera, but I didn't!

Wednesday morning, after Mackenna got up, she needed to go potty.  We sat in the bathroom for about 20 minutes with only a few drips.  I got up to go get something from my desk and Mackenna followed me.  Of course, she starts acting frantic and is starting to go potty, so I picked her up and ran to the bathroom.  Right as we are in the doorway, she poops, right on the floor....and of course, I step in it!  Unfortunately, I didn't notice it until my second step!  It was such a mess to get out of the carpet.  And then, to top it all off, as I'm trying to clean off the bottom of my slipper in the sink, Mackenna gets off her potty chair and comes to me with poop all over her hands.  Yuck!!!  It was so gross!  And all Travis had to say was "well, if you hadn't of stepped in it!"

6 comments:

Sweet Pea said...

How hilarious! You gave me a good laugh. I know...I'm sure it wasn't funny at the time but I'm sure it will give you many laughs in the future. :)

Cari Myers said...

laughed til I cried

Nic said...

Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marisaib said...

Cracking up! Oh, I've so been there!

Consuelo said...

So funny when it isn't you!

Dianne said...

Just think - it can still get worse! The best is yet to be.