Thursday, April 21, 2011

Lack of Sleep

For the past two days, my eyes have been so heavy, I've barely been able to keep them open. 

We left last Saturday morning at 5am with our youth group to go to San Antonio.
We spent four days there at our denominations national youth conference.
The conference was really good...great worship and great speakers.
I loved the time I was able to spend with the high school girls, getting to know them better and talking with them late into the night.
We made it home Tuesday night at 11pm.

Wednesday was busy with getting stuff put away, laundry, speech appointment, church and making Easter cookies.
I was up until midnight making cookies for Addison's Easter party at school.
Addison came in at 3am and woke me up with a bloody nose.
I had to get up at 5am to be at the church so we could go wake kids up for the senior breakfast.
Came home from that, took a shower and went to the party at school.
Thank goodness I was able to take a nap this afternoon while Mackenna napped.
Tomorrow I need to get the house picked up since we have family coming for Easter.

Looking forward to a great weekend celebrating the death and resurrection of Jesus!

As for now, I'm off to bed to get some much needed rest.
(I'm praying the girls will sleep late tomorrow!)

No comments: