Of all the holidays and the candy that goes along with them, Easter candy is my favorite.
My most favorite is Robin Eggs. I think I could eat a whole bag at once!
Love anything with chocolate and peanut butter!
Cadbury Creme Eggs are Travis' favorite and Addison loves them too.
I like them, but I don't love them!
And who doesn't love Peeps?!
Why is it that I always like to bite their ears off first?
It will be good when the Robin Eggs are no longer on the shelves at the store.
Too much of a temptation!!





6 comments:
I would agree, Easter candy is the yummiest. : )
Robin's eggs are my very favorite as well!!! Yes, they can't be in our house for long!
Malachi and Sonora saw this blog and both yelled, "peeeeeeeeeps" at the same time. They remember one year when Mom sent some. A favorite here as well.
Oh my goodness! I ate one whole bag when they got put on the shelf February 15th! Now repeat after me, "Walk away from the Robin Eggs". Repeat as needed. You're welcome.
Go Peeps!!!
Right there with you on the Easter candy. Cadbury Eggs have been a favorite since high school! You forgot the jelly beans or maybe you don't like them??
Post a Comment