Tuesday, August 23, 2011

First Day of Kindergarten

Addison is in kindergarten!  I can't believe it!  She had a great day and had lots to tell us when she got home.  Seven hours without her today...Mackenna and I missed her. 
The school mascot was outside the elementary school this morning, greeting all the kids! 
Had to get a picture of her new school shoes, even though she didn't wear them the first day!  I love looking back and seeing the shoes...maybe because I remember my shoes from when I was a kid!
Mackenna and I made her cookies and drew her a picture for when she got home.
This last one is my favorite!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I love the one of her laughing...I can almost hear it. ;)

Dianne said...

Mackenna looks so proud of her sister. Good memories and a great family.

Nic said...

The mascot dude is new. Looks like a robot Yellow Jacket. :))