I laugh when I look at this picture! I have several pictures like this and it totally tells you the age Mackenna's at. We don't need to see her face, right?!!! :)
It was a fun year as far as our kids ages. Mackenna loved absolutely everything she opened...she opened one gift that was in a box with a picture of a silver bowl on it and she squealed with delight when she saw the picture of the bowl! It was fun to watch how excited they were opening the gifts they got each other.
Addison knew just what she and Mackenna wanted to get for Travis and I. She picked out a beautiful frame for me (because the picture in the frame was a lady with a baby and she liked the picture, not necessarily the frame)! I loved the frame though! She wanted to get Travis a dress shirt and some "nice socks" so we looked all over JCPenney's for the perfect shirt...it had to be red!
On Christmas morning, we did stockings, read the Christmas story & opened presents, ate breakfast together and then went to church. After church, we came home and loaded up to leave for Kansas. We spent several days with both of our families and had a great time. My grandparents were there and we were able to bring my grandpa from the nursing home to eat our Christmas meal with us.
Addison loves the cinnamon rolls in the shape of a Christmas tree!
Both of the girls got some pieces to add on to their train track. Mackenna loves "choo choo" trains!
Mackenna got this record player...it is exactly like the one I had as a kid. I think I may have been more excited about it than she was!!
I have given my dad chocolate covered cherries every year since I can remember. Not sure how old I was when it started and I'm not even sure if he likes them!
cousins!
2 comments:
Wonderful pictures and so glad we were able to be with you to, if only for a short time. And yes, dad does like the cherries.
Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. Wish we could've been there. Glad you are posting though. It's good to see the pictures.
Post a Comment