I always look forward to getting the mail each day.
Excited to see what might be waiting for me!
Dissapointed when it's only bills or junk mail.
I've always enjoyed receiving letters and cards in the mail.
My mom is a great letter/card writer.
Our girls get mail from her several times a month.
They love it!
Anyhow...yesterday was a good mail day!
I am really excited to start this book.
I've heard great things about it.
I watched the trailer for it and had tears running down my face.
I also got this print that I ordered.
It was a free printable from this blog.
It cost about $5 to print it and a $5 frame from Hobby Lobby.
Love when people share things they've made!
Todays mail...not so happy!
One Victoria's Secret catalog that I threw straight into the recycling bin.
8 comments:
That looks like a good book. Haven't heard of it. Thanks for sharing. Love the "printable" sign too.
That is awesome mail! I'll have to check that book out.
Happy mail days are the absolute best days!
I got a chance to meet Emily in October. She is very sweet and real. I loved chatting with her. Her blog was one of the first I ever started reading. She has another book due out (later this year, I think) same theme, but geared specifically toward high school girls. Enjoy the read! I have a copy of it as well, but haven't started it yet.
That is a good mail day! Love your print too. My piano room is Benjamin Moore platinum gray.
Usually bills or junk mail so when you get something from an actual person or something like a book it is a great day. I love sending mail and also getting it.
I love a Happy mail day . . . . i've heard good things about that book too.
You'll be getting some more - from Turkey - in ten days or so! The kids are excited though I am not sure it will all be there by Valentines. -A
Post a Comment