Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Toothbrushes

Being that everyone has been sick here, I thought I should probably sanitize our toothbrushes.  In the past, I've always boiled them.  My sister-in-law told me she runs them through the dishwasher.  I'd never heard of that before.  I think I'll try it...seems like a lot less effort on my part than boiling them! How do you clean your toothbrush?
Addison's back at school today!!  She got out of the car and ran into school.  She said, "I wonder if my friends will wonder where I was?"  She, like all of us, wants to be missed when she isn't there!

Travis and Mackenna are both better too!  I'm still holding out...so far, so good! 

Washing all the bedding too, they needed it!

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Grandma says the dentist told her to soak them in salt water. Not sure what that would do but.....and I'm not sure about the dishwasher. Guess I'll just throw mine away and get a new one if it comes to that.

Vanessa said...

Ever since we saw one of those science kids introduce the dishwasher idea on David Letterman we've cleaned our toothbrushes like that!