Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day!

Addison woke up this morning, ran into our room and shouted, "Happy Valentine's Day!"
She was so excited to go to school and have a party this afternoon.  She worked hard on her valentines.  Easy to do, but lots of cutting. 
We had a "fancy" (as Addison would call it) dinner tonight.  We used the "fancy" glasses and had a candlelight dinner...heart shaped pizza, our favorite strawberry jello salad and cupcakes for dessert.  So much fun to have a special meal once in a while!
Travis gave the girls each a flower and made each of us a valentine card.  I love it when he does things like this for them!  I still remember when my dad did things like that for me and I know how much it meant to me.

These pictures make me smile...

2 comments:

kathy schmidt said...

What special memories you are making with the girls!! Love the pop flowers - so bright and cheerful - very cute and love the pictures.

Dianne said...

My dad did the same for me and it was so special. Keep it up Travis.