Saturday, April 7, 2012

Let's Go Fishing

On Friday, Travis said, "let's go fishing this afternoon."
So we did!
It was a beautiful day!
We had a lot of fun and the girls loved it.
Actually, Mackenna fished for about 15 minutes and then wandered around the rest of the time.
Addison caught a small fish (about as big as my hand) after about 20 minutes.
She was so excited!
About 10-15 minutes later, she was reeling in her line and caught another one.
She had to have help reeling this one in!
She caught a catfish!
She dug up the worms, helped put the worms on the hooks, but she wouldn't touch the fish she caught!
Her friend wasn't scared and held the rope for her.
Addison can't wait to go again!
(She might not feel this way if she hadn't of caught anything!)
Oh and I forgot to mention...none of the rest of us caught any fish!

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Good job, Addison. Did you eat the fish? What a fun time for everyone. Keep up the good work.

Sweet Pea said...

Looks like fun. Brings back lots of memories! I loved fishing as a kid! I didn't like taking the fish off the hook though. Yuck! I left that for my Dad and brothers. :)