Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day

The girls know what Travis loves.
Throwback Mt. Dew and Twinkies!
That's what they wanted to get him and he thought it was awesome!
We love you Travis!
You're a wonderful father and we are so thankful for you!

And to my own Dad, I love you!
Thanks for always being there for me and supporting me.
I am grateful my girls have such a wonderful grandpa too!
I keep this picture on my bulletin board at my desk.
I think this was my sophomore year for prom.
Or maybe junior year, seems so long ago, I can't remember!

This Father's Day was a little bittersweet.
I went to buy cards and realized I needed one less this year.
I didn't need to buy one for my grandpa.
I always sent him a card on Father's day.
I still miss him and think of him often.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Love the picture of Travis and the girls. What a smile!