Sunday, August 12, 2012

Junior High Camp

Junior High Camp was at the end of June at New Life Ranch.
Travis was the speaker at camp this summer, so Addison and I got to go with him!
It was fun to have her there with us.
 


She loved the junior high kids,
loved the triple bunk bed and sleeping at the top,
(the tooth fairy even visited her at camp, all the way up on the 3rd bunk!)
loved the band, the loud music and the singing,
loved going swimming everyday and loved going canoeing.

But I think she loved the ropes course the best!



She did the giant swing once and the zip line twice.
I was amazed at how brave she was...wasn't scared at all.

It was a lot of fun for Travis and I to both go down the zip line with her!
I may or may not have been more nervous and scared than her!!

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Someday I hope the girls realize what completely wonderful parents they have!