I don't even know where to start!
It has been a crazy summer.
Good, but crazy!
We were only home 11 days during July.
Our girls were with their cousins and grandparents a lot this summer, which was good and fun, but enough was enough and they were ready to be home.
I was too!
School starts next week and I am ready!
Ready for the routine that school brings.
Addison can't wait either!
Going to have a 1st grader and preschooler in the house!
My goal over the next few weeks is to get caught up on the blog.
I'll have to back post some of the highlights of our summer.
But for now, I'll leave you with a song that I'm loving right now.
We sang it at junior high church camp and it's on the radio all the time.
You are my refuge and strength, ALWAYS!
My help comes from the Lord!
Thankful for God's promises!
2 comments:
Beautiful, beautiful song. I really need help from the Lord right now. Thanks.
sweet :)
Post a Comment