What to do for a birthday party...such a big decision for a 7 year old!
We decided to do a rainbow party!
It was fun to put together.
So many neat ideas out there!
I tried to keep it simple and not spend a lot of money.
I got the idea for the balloon banner here. We made it differently, and I think it was much easier!
Made a rainbow cake.
It was fun to make, and easy too.
Takes time to bake all the layers separately, but well worth it when you cut into it.
The girls were so excited when they saw the inside!
Mackenna had the perfect rainbow shirt for the party!
They each decorated a letter rainbow style!
I bought each of them the first letter of their name.
The wooden letters were from Hobby Lobby and were on sale.
Thank goodness I had Travis to help, even though he informed me, "I am not crafty!"
Addison has always wanted to do a pinata...and it was a great way to get rid of Halloween candy!!
1 comment:
What a creative party. Glad I don't have to compete with all the other mothers. Beautiful!
Post a Comment