Birthday's are so much fun!
For the last several years, we've hung streamers from her doorway on her birthday.
She loved waking up and finding them in the morning.
This year, we were blowing up balloons for her party, so we decided to fill up her floor with balloons.
She had asked if we were going to put up streamers, so I thought it would be fun to surprise her with something different.
The ceiling fan was a problem, blowing them all to the sides!
I turned that off, but didn't turn off her floor fan.
When she woke up in the morning, she immediately asked where the streamers were!
I told her we did balloons instead and asked her if she was surprised when she woke up to see them all over her floor.
She laughed and said, "I already saw them. I woke up in the middle of the night and said, huh...how come there are balloons in my bed?"
Apparently the fan blew them all on top of her!
She thought it was pretty funny!
Apparently the fan blew them all on top of her!
She thought it was pretty funny!
She was so excited when she woke up.
She came right out to the kitchen and put on her party hat!
Travis made rainbow waffles for breakfast!
Opening a gift before school!
Our gift to her was a new bicycle.
She rides her bike almost every day to school and her knees were hitting the handlebars on her old bike.
I happened to run into Cindy B. when I was buying the bike and she happily agreed to store the bike for us at her house.
She also gave us the idea of having Addison do a scavenger hunt to find it!
Hands down, that was her favorite part of the day...she LOVED the scavenger hunt!
And a few pictures of us with her!
1 comment:
Birthdays are better than Christmas at your house. What fun. I'm coming there for my next birthday.
Post a Comment