Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Voting

Travis and I don't talk about politics much, so our kids really have no idea about one candidate or another.

After school today, Addison saw my "I Voted" sticker and told me who she would've voted for.

"I would vote for Mitt Romney, because he likes horses."
Ha, ha! If only it were that easy!
On a side note, I loved Weekly Reader when I was a kid!
When Addison came home with one at the beginning of the year, I was so surprised that they were still around!

3 comments:

Kim said...

I like Addison's reason better than Luke's (he did this same paper!) When I asked Luke why he voted for Romney, he said that he seemed like a nice guy. I find it so interesting that they picked who they did and we don't talk about it either. Interesting....

Dianne said...

5 sons and 18 grandchildren is impressive. Oklahoma is a conservative sate and Fairview is a conservative town. Kids adsorb more than you think. I liked weekly reader too.

Megan said...

Cambry came home with that Weekly Reader, too. Love those things!