Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Advent Christmas Devotionals

Each year, I try to find something special and meaningful to do leading up to Christmas day.
Something that will prepare our hearts and teach our girls the true meaning of Christmas.
This year, I stumbled upon Truth in the Tinsel.
It is a daily advent series that is made for younger children, although I'm sure it would be great for older children too.
It consists of 24 daily activities that include Bible readings, questions to talk about, extension activities and a craft ornament they can make that goes along with the reading.
 
So far, my girls have loved it!
Addison has asked some great questions and is very interested in what we read.
Mackenna listens to the story, but I think she loves the ornaments the most.
 
If you're interested, check out their website.
It comes as an ebook, so you can download it right away.

2 comments:

Sweet Pea said...

Thanks for sharing this. I'm going to check this out. Looks like fun!

Dianne said...

Didn't have anything like this when you were little. Had to rely on your mom's un-creativity.