Sunday, March 30, 2008
Cold vs. Hot
I don't know if it's like this in your family, but I'm always cold and Travis is always hot. Last night I went to bed before him and turned on a little space heater in our bedroom. With the door closed, it really heats up the room. I thought it felt great and was just the right temperature. Well, when Travis came to bed, he informed me "it's at least 180 degrees in here!" He said it was so hot he had to go shower because it made him sweat. He thinks there's something wrong with me for always being so cold and I think there's something wrong with him since he's always so hot. He claims that he's always "so hot" because of his good looks!! Ha!
Labels:
DAILY LIFE,
MARRIAGE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I had a good laugh in church. It's true that boy is hot. He makes me freeze when he's in his shorts & Tshirts. I guess that's why God brought you together. He can warm you up & you can put your cold feet on him to cool him off. ;)
Post a Comment