Friday, March 28, 2008
First Time for Everything
I'm sure those of you that are moms can relate to this. The other night, Addison and I stopped by my friend Lucy's house to drop something off. It was supposed to be a quick trip, but Lucy invited us in for a few minutes. Addison was sitting at a little table doing a puzzle when all of a sudden I heard the sound of water. To a mom with a toddler, this is not a good sound! Yes, Addison had an accident and it was like she had been holding it in all day....it just kept coming and coming! And of course, since it was supposed to be a "quick" trip, I didn't even have anything along with me to change her clothes. I was so embarrassed and felt bad that we had made a mess. Thankfully though, it happened on a tile floor and Lucy was so understanding. Her children are grown, so she reminded me that it happens to the best of us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Unfortunately, I'll probably see a few more of those before potty training for this family is complete. Thankfully, our friends are as sweet as Lucy about those things.
I'm just glad it was Addison that peed on the floor & not YOU! Then I would have to be really concerned & I'd reconsider inviting your family over! ;)
Post a Comment