Thursday, July 10, 2008

Too Much Stuff!

We've started packing and every time I do this I realize I have way too much stuff. I'm having a garage sale tomorrow and Saturday, so hopefully this "stuff" will make us some money! Travis has been hauling loads over with him every day when he goes to work and last night we completely emptied the attic and the shed in back. He's taking all of this stuff to a storage unit. We're hoping to be able to get into the rent house on Saturday or Sunday, but still don't know for sure. We do know that we close on this house next Friday, so we need to finish up here on Thursday. And, Monday and Tuesday we have to go to Kansas for a family thing, so we really don't have a lot of time. Hopefully we'll get it all done!

No comments: