Saturday, July 19, 2008
What a CRAZY Week!
Well, we're finally moved! It has been one crazy week!! Last weekend we did a garage sale on Friday and Saturday and were very excited to get rid of so much stuff. Then on Monday we had to drive up to Kansas to celebrate my grandma's 80th birthday. On Tuesday we had a family thing in Kansas also, so we didn't get home until about 1:15 that night. Once we got home, Travis still had to unhook the computer and all of the stereo wires, so he was up late. Wednesday morning, several people from our church were at our house by 8:30 to help us move. We had two cattle trailers, one horse trailer and one small trailer. We were done loading by about 11:00 and got here just in time for lunch. Thankfully one of the ladies from church took care of feeding all of us. Wednesday evening we had a youth leaders meeting at the park and Thursday I spent several hours at the old house cleaning. Then on Friday we drove back over there in the afternoon to sign all the papers to close on our house. After we finished, we went and ate at Applebee's to celebrate! We still have boxes everywhere and nothing is really arranged yet. Addison is enjoying her new room and is very excited to be sleeping in a big bed now (a double size bed that was in our spare room). Travis is really glad to not be commuting anymore and I'm just happy I don't have to get up so early to go to church on Sunday mornings!
Labels:
ADDISON,
DAILY LIFE,
FAMILY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am glad that you got everything moved! Now the fun part- unpacking. It is so much safer for Travis not to be driving so far every day.
Wow...and I thought I was tired! It wore me out just reading all that you accomplished in one week! But being tired might have something more to do with waking up every 30 min. with a sick girl. Poor Gracie. She's sleeping now. And thank goodness for Veggie Tales...so I can take a nap!
Post a Comment