Typically, whenever Travis comes home, Addison runs to the door to greet him. She usually jumps on him and then they play around on the floor for awhile. Addison tries to tackle him, jump on him, climb on him, etc. Well today at lunch, he was sitting on the floor trying to talk to me and she was a little more "hyped" up than usual. She was climbing all over him and really wanted to play rough. Travis looked at me laughing and said, "Do you not play with her at all?" It made me laugh (although I probably could've taken it the wrong way!) Of course I play with her, but it's never going to be the same as how daddy plays with her. I do love to play "rough" with her, but my way of doing this and his way are a bit different! I also had to remind him that I'm 22 weeks pregnant and her jumping all over me and trying to tackle me probably wouldn't be a good idea! I love it that he plays with her like this. It reminds me of when I was little with my dad and my two older brothers. Anyhow, after he made this comment, I got out the camera and took some video of the two of them. She had calmed down quite a bit by this point, but it was fun to get what I could on video!
2 comments:
Life with only girls is so different. I love to watch Ryan and our two girls when they play rough. There is just something special between a dad and his little girl. Loved the video and I loved the pics of the pumpkin patch...it made me laugh just remembering him talk about it Sunday.. I hope you don't mind me looking at your blog...I love your background. Hope you are feeling well, I didn't realize how far along you are...you look great!
Post a Comment