I'm now about 21 weeks and had my ultrasound done yesterday. Thankfully, everything was okay. It's always fun to see pictures of the baby and to hear the heartbeat! We didn't find out the sex of the baby though so that we can be surprised when it's born.

Here is a picture of the profile. The baby is looking up and there is an arm above the head.

This one is the same view, but the baby is sucking on its hand.

Here is one of the feet.
3 comments:
Oh how fun! So glad that everything is ok. I remember the first ultra sound with Hunter. It was amazing and I was totally surprised when the Nurse said it was a boy. According to all those myths out there I just knew it was going to be a girl. Have a good weekend!
WOW, WHAT A MIRACLE!
The pics look great. I can hardly wait for my ultrasound!
Just want to let you know that I tagged you in my blog. Check it out to see what you have to do next.
Have a great week.
Post a Comment