- "Grandma lives in Kansas and I live in Kansas." Travis then told her that we didn't live in Kansas, but another state. She then said, "No, we live at Walmart."
- "Mommy, you're not obeying me!" (This led to a discussion about obeying and what it means.)
- She asked me to turn on the light for her the other day. After I did she said, "Thank you for obeying me mommy." (She obviously didn't get much from our discussion about obeying!)
- This morning (like most mornings) when Addison woke up she was hollering at me from her bedroom, "Momma!" Travis got up to go get her and stopped outside her door to listen to her for a minute. After she would call for me, she would quietly say to herself, "she didn't hear me, say it louder." Then she would again yell "Momma" a little louder each time!
- "When the baby comes out of your tummy, she's going to have to find she's mommy and daddy and go live with them at their house because she misses them."
- "Wow, look at the hopper-grass!" (This is what she calls grasshoppers.)
- One night I was laying next to Addison in her bed and she said she wanted to say hi to the baby, so she lifted up my shirt, put her face right up next to my stomach and shouted as loud as she could, "Hi Baby!"
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
What Addison's Been Saying Lately
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks for sharing those, Lisa. I have to say Chris & I were both laughing about her "obeying" comments. I've also been working with the obeying idea with my little ones, but haven't had that one - yet!
WHAT AN EXCEPTIONALLY BRIGHT CHILD!
Her comments are priceless!
Post a Comment