Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Addison!!

We celebrated Addison's 3rd birthday today. I cannot believe it's been 3 years already!! They have been wonderful years and we are so thankful for her and who she is. I always enjoy looking back at her baby pictures and remembering the excitement when she was born. What a blessing she is to us!
We had a great day together, although it was a long day! Addison, who usually sleeps much later, decided to wake up at 5:00!! I guess she was excited and wanted to make the most of the day! We had donuts (her favorite) for breakfast. She went with me to get them and wanted to wear her hat since it was cold outside.
After breakfast she opened her presents. This year was the first year she understood and really got into her birthday. It was so much fun to see her excitement! As she opened her presents, she was so excited, she could hardly open the next present fast enough.
We had Brad & Vi and Brad, Marshalene & Hunter over for supper. Addison was so excited to have her friends here to help us celebrate her birthday. We had a great evening with all of them!

She blew out her candles so fast, we didn't even get a picture with them lit!Here she is modeling her new Dora pajamas!

We completely forgot to have someone take our picture together, so here we are laying in Addison's bed! And here we are making silly faces! Addison loves to make silly faces!

5 comments:

Amy said...

What a great day! I think the silly faces is a 3 year old thing. Evy can only make silly faces for pictures right now... it is kind of funny trying to get her to be normal.

Amy said...

I love all the pictures. Looks like you had a fun day celebrating. It sure goes by fast, doesn't it?

Nic said...

Can't believe she's three. . . seems like yesterday we were visting you guys in Salem and neither of us had kids!! Your cake looks AWESOME, I'm impressed!

Robin said...

Happy (late) Birthday Addison! I can't believe she's three already! The time certainly goes by quickly!

Monica said...

Happy B-day Addison! Don't you love how excited they get..a day all about them! The cake turned out great!