Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Warm Weather!

We made it to Arizona on Monday night!  We originally planned to drive it in two days, but once we made it to Albuquerque, we were only about 6 hours away, so we decided to keep driving.  (My brother says that was his plan the whole time!)  The 5 kids did great in the car and I didn't do too bad.  We just made sure we stopped every couple of hours so I could walk around.  My legs were sore when we got here, but other than that I feel pretty good.  When Addison walked into my parents house here, she started crying and said "I want their different house."  I think she was expecting to be at their house in Kansas and didn't understand.  She's having a great time with her four cousins so far!  I don't know what she's going to do when we get home and she's all by herself.  Yesterday, it rained most of the day so we were a little disappointed, but today it is sunny and warm and beautiful outside.  It sure is a nice break from the cold weather at home!  We hope you all have a wonderful Christmas tomorrow and enjoy your time with family and friends!

No comments: