Saturday, January 24, 2009

Band-aids Make Everything Better

This afternoon as I was putting on my socks and shoes, I suddenly got a terrible cramp in my foot. It was so bad that my toes started curling up and the only thing that helped was to try and walk on it. Of course I was saying "ouch" a lot which immediately caught Addison's attention. She came running to see what was wrong with me. Shortly after it stopped I went back into our bedroom. The next thing I know, Addison appeared with the box of band-aids and insisted that I put one on my toe because that would make it feel better! I was actually amazed she had even been able to get to them. She had taken a chair to the cupboard in the hallway and climbed up to get out the box. It was so sweet of her to be so concerned about me, but took a lot of convincing to get out of using the band-aid!

No comments: