The weather was wonderful today! It was in the upper 60's! I decided we needed to spend as much time outside as possible because it's January and you never know when we'll get another day like this. This morning after Bible study, we came home and Addison wanted to blow bubbles. She was very excited about this because she got a little bottle of bubbles last night at church from her teacher. This afternoon, we went to Sonic and got slushies and then went to the park. She took her baby doll down all the slides with her and pushed her on the baby swings. She told me she's going to push "our baby" in the baby swing when it "comes out.".jpg)
.jpg)
2 comments:
I can't believe how fast your due date is coming!! ANd I'm SO excited you'll be in your new house by then! CONGRATS!!!
I love those puckered lips!!
Post a Comment