Tuesday, February 3, 2009
It Won't Be "Just the 3 of Us" Anymore
For the last month or so, I've been thinking about how much I love spending my days with Addison and how in a few weeks it won't be just her & I anymore. Our family of three will soon become four. I know how good it will be for her to have a sibling, and don't get me wrong, we can't wait for the baby to get here, but it will be different for her and for us. She will no longer be the "center of attention" and we will have to learn how to spend time with both of them individually, making both of them feel loved and special. I'm really trying to enjoy these last few days with Addison by herself because I know it won't be long and I will have another little one to take care of too!
Labels:
ADDISON,
DAILY LIFE,
KIDS,
MACKENNA,
PARENTING
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I remember feeling the same way, but believe me as soon as the baby comes it will feel as if it has always been that way! Please call if you need any help this week or next. Abbey and Addison could play while we pack or clean, whatever you need. Let me know.
Post a Comment