We're still waiting for the baby, but I must admit, I'm starting to get a little impatient! We're praying he/she will come before Tuesday. My parents fly in on Tuesday and Wednesday is a hectic day for Travis to miss at church. So if we could have our choice, it would be sometime this weekend. I guess it will come when it's ready though! I'm still feeling well and have had some contractions, just nothing that lasts. And believe me, we've gotten lots of suggestions on how to jump start labor!
3 comments:
Hang in there, it's just a matter of days!
I was thinking about you today & almost called, but thought..."I'm sure everyone & their mother is calling." So I refrained, but I'm thinking of you & praying this baby comes sooner rather than later too.
congrats...we heard the good news this morning. Praying all is well.
Post a Comment