Monday, March 2, 2009

IT'S A GIRL!!

We are excited to announce the birth of another daughter! Mackenna Grace was born on March 1st at 2:24 AM. She weighed 8 pounds 4 ounces and was 21" long. We are so thankful that all went well and that she is healthy. What a gift God has given us! We'll try to post some pictures soon!

5 comments:

Sweet Pea said...

She's precious! Such an itty bitty little gal. It's hard to believe that Hunter was once that small.

Are you home yet? Hope she sleeps well from day one and you can get some rest!

Amy said...

Congratulations again! She is a doll. I can't imagine an 8lb baby, Evy was only 6...they are still so tiny. Enjoy every minute.

Nic said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see picturs. The name is beautiful. We were so excited to get Travis's call - he was hilarious as usual telling us to keep all our boys away from all your girls! HA! Hope you get some sleep and that the adjusting to two will go GREAT!!!! I'm sure Addison will be your little helper!

Monica said...

I loved the pics...She is beautiful and you looked great!! Hope everything is going well. As soon as you get into some sort of routine, I want to stop by and hold her and get the "baby" out of my system. LOL!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Randy Wertenberger said...

Congratulations! Thanks for calling the other night. Sorry we weren't there to get the good news. We can't wait to see pictures!
~Amy