Friday, March 13, 2009

Aren't We Cute?!

A few nights ago, a good friend brought some things by for Mackenna. She has two little girls and is getting rid of some of their things, so she gave us a bunch of their bows. Addison insisted we both wear one!!

4 comments:

Nic said...

Your girls are so cute!! I've been thinking of you a lot lately. Good to here you are adjusting okay!! Did I ever tell you if Ian would have been a girl his name was going to be Jacy Mackenna?? Love the name!! Seeing the pics of her make me want to hold a newborn!!

Robin said...

Ooo, I love the headbands! Can we borrow them?? :)

Amy said...

Oh my goodness! I laughed so hard. Love the "brain constrictors", as Phil refers to them!

Monica said...

Too Cute....Both of you! Travissaid Mackenna is sleeping alot already through the night...YEAH! Can't wait to hold her.