I have to say, it's a mix of the 70s & 90s...with that tie-dyed shirt! This picture reminds me of Grace's style @ that age. She came out one morning with an orange tank top, green shorts, socks up to her knees, and silver sandals. So did you let your little fashionista leave the house that way? :)
3 comments:
Lookin' Good Addison! The early 90's looks good on her!
I have to say, it's a mix of the 70s & 90s...with that tie-dyed shirt! This picture reminds me of Grace's style @ that age. She came out one morning with an orange tank top, green shorts, socks up to her knees, and silver sandals. So did you let your little fashionista leave the house that way? :)
I love those moments, when they are so proud, and we don't want anyone from the public to think we dressed them that way!!! She is SOOO cute!
Post a Comment