With a new baby and a 3 year old, I haven't been able to find the time to write on here lately. It seems like it's been forever. I think we're finally getting into somewhat of a routine though. Mackenna is actually a pretty good sleeper and has been a very happy baby so far. Addison does really well with her and is a good helper. We're definitely dealing with some of the typical 3 year old behavior issues (which is testing us as parents), but other than that she's doing well.
**I wrote the above paragraph yesterday and was going to finish it this morning, however, we had quite a night last night. I think Travis and I each got about an hour of sleep at the most. (Funny how I wrote how she's been sleeping good!) Mackenna was not a happy baby last night. I would feed her and she would cry in between. I have no idea what was wrong, but I'm guessing her tummy was troubling her by the amount of dirty diapers she had. Addison also woke up during the night crying. She said her ear was hurting her. We think she may have an ear infection, although she seemed fine all day today. If she has another bad night tonight, I think I'll take her to the doctor tomorrow.
Well, I'm off to feed the baby and Addison's on her way to bed. We're praying for a better night.
1 comment:
Yes, I hope you have a better night tonight and everyone gets rest. Hang in there!
Post a Comment