Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Newest Member of the Family!

Here are a few pictures of Mackenna while we were at the hospital. Addison loves her new baby sister and wants to hold her all the time! So far, everything is going well. We are slowly getting our energy back after losing an entire night of sleep (I highly recommend having a baby during the day!!) My parents are here right now to help out for the week, so we'll see what it's really like once they leave!

5 comments:

jana said...

So beautiful! Congratulations!

jana said...

Oh, I sent your pictures around Waldo too and lots of people are saying Hi and congrats, as well.

Amy said...

I love her little outfit. So precious. Hope you have a great week w/ your parents there! Love ya...

Robin said...

I love these pictures! You guys all look great. I do agree with having a baby during the day....... though neither of mine have come during the day and I have most of my contractions at night with this one. But, I do think it would be best to have a full nights rest and breakfast, then go into labor!

Megan said...

What a beautiful little girl -- and what a beautiful family!