Tuesday, June 30, 2009
That's Not Fair
Tonight as I was leaving the house, Addison asked where I was going. After I told her, she decided she wanted to come along. I told her no and she looked at me and said "that's not fair." I was caught a little off guard! First of all, where has she heard this before and what does she know about fairness? Can this already be starting, she's only 3 1/2?! So after she said this to me, I looked at her and said, "Sure it is. I'm your mommy and I deserve some time to myself once in awhile." She looked at me with a puzzled look on her face and was completely fine with my answer. She didn't even beg me to change my mind. Someday I'm sure it won't be that easy!
Labels:
ADDISON,
DAILY LIFE,
PARENTING
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You should have said "Sorry Addison, life isn't fair and I just want to start conditioning you early on. I love you, bye." Ha, glad you went out anyway!
Post a Comment