We went out to the lake and went camping last night with some friends. It's been awhile since we've been camping and it made me want to go more often. I grew up camping and I love it. We went a lot when we lived in Oregon, but haven't as much since living here. It's always fun to find other families that also enjoy camping and have kids that are similar in age to your own. Addison loves it and always has so much fun. Mackenna loved the water and enjoyed crawling around in the leaves. It was her first time camping and her first time in a lake. The weather was actually great for camping, but hopefully we'll be able to go a few times this fall when the weather is cooler.






3 comments:
Looks like the girls had fun!
I loved the picture of Mackenna trying to push the car. I can just see her doing that. She's so strong. Glad you could go, and Travis didn't melt.
So glad you had a good time camping. It was good for my kids too.
I love the new pics of the girls on your header. The prettiest blue eyes I've ever seen!
Post a Comment