Addison: Mom, the other day in Sunday school, Reed said he was going to marry me, but I don't want to get married.
Me: Well, you don't need to worry about it because you're not going to get married for a long time. Reed is just being silly. You're too little to get married.
A: But, I don't want to marry Reed. I want to marry someone else. Who can I marry?
Me: Some day, you'll meet a boy and fall in love with him and then you can marry him.
A: I think I'm going to marry Daddy then because I love him.
Me: You can't marry daddy because he's already married to me and he's your daddy.
A: Hmmm.....well, I don't want to marry Reed.
*I guess we're going to have to keep our eye on Reed!! Ha!
2 comments:
You go Reed! What a boy. He knows quality when he sees it.
That is hilarious. I still remember when Luke told me he was going to marry me. So sweet.
Post a Comment