Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sleep Over

Addison had her first official sleep over Friday night. She was invited to a friends house for her birthday. Her friend was allowed to have one friend over, so Addison was super excited! I wasn't worried at all about her wanting to come home, only worried she would never quit talking when it was time to go to bed! I wasn't surprised to hear she was still laying in bed awake at 12:30. She was very tired the next day but had a great time!

Before she went, I talked with her about being polite, saying please and thank you, obeying, not talking too much at bedtime and not complaining if she didn't like what they served for supper. When she found out they were going to eat hamburgers, she told the mom "I don't really like hamburgers that much, but my mom told me I should eat it anyway and not complain about it." She offered Addison a hot dog but she wouldn't take it, again telling her the same thing. Apparently she ate several bites and that was it...pretty much wasted a whole hamburger!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hilarious. You do know that her Preschool teacher will be learning all sorts of INTERESTING things...but she is bound by teacher-student confidentiality. Thank goodness!!